Wednesday 22 June 2016

The decision is clear – we must stay in

I have not, to date, voiced my opinion on the subject that is on everyone’s lips at present.
But I can now reveal to my reader that I am definitely hoping that we remain.
Yes – England must stay in the Euro 16 tournament.
I realise that Eurexit could have many advantages for our nation, including increased productivity on the shop floor, improved communication between spouses and less work for the UK police spotters
But it would also mean a slump in the value of quarter-final tickets, a huge drop in the value of shares in French brewing companies and the loss of many hundreds of hours of overtime for French policemen.
Therefore I am happy to declare my support for the group I have named Eurin.
Although I think I may need to work on the branding a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment